Spot subtitling system. Designed for professionals.
Originate, edit, time, reformat and QC subtitles quickly and easily with our advanced
all-in-one subtitling system. No need for costly add-ons or different versions - Spot does everything you want straight out of the box.
Download our unrestricted 15-day trial version and see for yourself.
Spot combines ease of use
with a range of advanced tools and features
Use Quick View to format multiple subtitles
or copy subtitles from external files
Translate documentaries or prepare scripts
with Spot's Notes window
Add notes and comments to whole files,
not just subtitles
Create high quality subtitled videos
for any digital platform
- Powerful text editor with multiple formatting shortcuts
- Fast, frame-accurate timing with live preview and instant reading speed feedback
- Zoomable timeline with audio waveform, shot cut display and moveable subtitles allows for quicker and more precise timing
- Import and export dozens of subtitle file formats, including Digital Cinema DCP, Netflix and iTunes .dfxp, .ttml and .scc
- QC files and generate reports with a single click
- Quickly compare and copy subtitles from external files
- Create subtitled videos (including transparent QuickTime files) with full control over formatting and positioning
- Convert troublesome video files to subtitling-friendly formats with the integrated video converter
- Translate documentaries and prepare scripts with Spot's Notes module
- Create DVD, HD and 4K bitmap subtitle streams with some of the best-looking subtitles this side of Wangaratta
- Free technical support
- Free minor version upgrades
Developed by subtitlers for subtitlers
Spot Software, based in Amsterdam, Holland, has been developing subtitling software since 1997. Because we're subtitlers ourselves, we know
which tools you need to get the job done as quickly and as accurately as possible. Our popular subtitling system Spot, one of the first affordable
subtitling systems on the market, builds on this experience. Thanks to its wide range of advanced features, user-friendly interface and accessible
price tag, Spot has become the tool of choice for hundreds of professional subtitlers and post-production houses throughout Europe.